Monday, October 20, 2014

Praxis: A Brief Rhetoric (Act 3.1)

In class English 101 was nice today. Although Ricky and I were a bit late, Professor Mott was very kind enough to go over what we had missed. I got to learn how to comment on an article using Microsoft Word. I did find myself more enthusiastic about commentaries for the article. I used my knowledge and I incorporated it into my comments. I would rather prefer the comments to a
peers work because he/she can have an idea what I'm interpreting what they are writing about. That way it is a guide used for them to improve on their work. I like to help my peers through their
writing, because I would like to know if my writing is being read the way I want it to be read. Well
then it goes for professionals as well. No one is prefect. I think they would like that as well. That is
why they practice and improve on their mistakes, which makes them where they are as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment